• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Chip Cataldo owns the 79th PICK and he is choosing LIVE!

I'll grab something from my Secret Santa recipient last year...

41. New Avengers HC Collection, Volumes #1-7 (Donated by: Mangbus)

Thanks! Booze made this possible! :)

Peace,

Chip

Awesome Chip.

and with that, my two items have been selected.

Is there a post with the full list of picks?

:facepalm:

I can't watch the video as my wife's asleep next to me (and if someone has them in their signature, I've those blocked). Sorry :foryou:

Yeah, it's in my sig-line...

:eek:

-slym

Sorry - I blocked them awhile a few years ago as I remember people used to load 'em up with all sorts of images that made reading the threads a pain.

I can't watch the video as my wife's asleep next to me (and if someone has them in their signature, I've those blocked). Sorry :foryou:

Sorry - I blocked them awhile a few years ago as I remember people used to load 'em up with all sorts of images that made reading the threads a pain.

No worries - again, here's the link: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8218845#Post8218845

-slym

With PICK 76, zalgardos selects

Lot 46. MiracleMan Apocrypha #2 CGC 8.5 & World's Finest #245 SS signed by Neal Adams CGC 5.5 (Donated by: Silver)

:acclaim::acclaim::banana:

Thank you, my first graded Superman comicbook and even a Signature Series one ( and it is older than I am).

Thank you for that great event :)

My baby girl screamed at the right moment - back to bed now.

-slym

You know you can unblock for this thread,right?

With PICK 74, fiberbiskit selects

Lot 24. Silver-Age Captain Marvel 10 & 11 in VF/NM. Great gloss and presents well. (Donated by: 1Cool)

Thanks for picking it. I'll make it into a mystery box with some other sweet books.

No worries - again, here's the link: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8218845#Post8218845

-slym

(thumbs u Thanks, man!

With PICK 74, fiberbiskit selects

Lot 24. Silver-Age Captain Marvel 10 & 11 in VF/NM. Great gloss and presents well. (Donated by: 1Cool)

Thanks for picking it. I'll make it into a mystery box with some other sweet books.

Nice :grin:

Really starting to like this place lol

MetalPSI owns PICK 81 and is choosing LIVE!

I still had a few choices left .... (can't even remember what I picked) But this is calling my name...

63. Dark Horse TPB Lot consisting of: "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" trade, "Sin City: Hell & Back" trade & "Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus Vol 1" + bonus comics (Donated by: chrisco37)

Am here and I will choose live! :takeit: