• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Many thanks to GiftGuardian_nyc, sckao, and slym2none for their tireless efforts! (worship) (worship) (worship)

What a marathon and in impressed that you all got it done in one night. :applause:

From myself, Logan and Patrick, we'd like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year! :whee:

Yes guys. Great job. It proof what an awesome bunch of people are on the board.

I'll be back next year for sure.

I had so much fun I would be back for an easter bunny version, halloween version, start of summer verson or even a I can't be at the SDCC version.

Great raffle last night! And thanks for the laugh this morning. Watching the wheels fall off after 1:30 due to the booze kicking in was hilarious.

Great raffle last night! And thanks for the laugh this morning. Watching the wheels fall off after 1:30 due to the booze kicking in was hilarious.

+ 1 :devil:

Dan

+2. Or was it my wheels that fell off? hm Either way I can't remember a damn thing! :ohnoez:

Dan

+2. Or was it my wheels that fell off? hm Either way I can't remember a damn thing! :ohnoez:

Good, lol :foryou:

Dan

Good, lol :foryou:

:luhv: you know,ignorance really is bliss. :cloud9:

When you get your #1 pick, it's like winning the Raffle. Benjamin Grimm's FIRST PICK is still available!

Lot 122. Super Superman CGC 4-pack: Superman #80 CGC 4.0; Superman #82 CGC 5.0; Superman #90 CGC 4.5; Superman #97 CGC 4.0 (Donated by: thirdgreenham)

Congratulations on a great pickup!

Holy !! I cannot believe that I was pick #4 or that I got my top prize choice. Many thanks to everyone involved in the raffle and a super huge thanks to thirdgreenham!!

Remember, even if your prize was dispersed at the end... It may and probably was in somebody's Top Ten!

Thanks to everyone for their generous donations! :applause:

The Eerie was pretty high on my list!

Thanks to everyone that organized the raffle, what a great night it was last night and I'm so stoked with the prize I got! :cloud9:

Congrats to everyone and I hope you show off all the mystery boxes!