• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Everything is now fully organized and in preparation for Raffle prize shipment tomorrow. The Brinks truck drivers have been notified and provided hazardous duty pay, all lock-down codes have been sync'd, the Federal Bureau Of Fish and Wildlife have been kept in the loop in case secret hijacking attempts are made that require invisible undercover work. I've also been in contact with a crack teem of fully trained vampires to provide overhead monitoring and deep cover security.

Bottom line: The super-duper MANNUP surprise box should be winging its way toward it's appointed destination tomorrow (raffle prize tracking info will be provided at the earliest opportunity and the prize itself in the hands of the recipient by week's end).

Prepare to be overwhelmed! :sumo:

Big Props To Mystery Box Maven CAHokie. Two guys needed to lift package off liftgate. Great assortment of Number 1's . Woo Hoo. :banana:

Your welcome, glad you liked it! If history is any indicator, there should be movie announcements involving at least 3-4 of the books within one weeks time. lol

Brought a big smile when we returned from holiday travel and found a box from an awesome boardie, Peter Palmer.

d48c6a37-bad0-4cfc-ae2c-9b53b0fd0a24_zpscb58db0f.jpg

Wolverine: Worst Day Ever hardcover signed by Todd Nauck

Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham

Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America hardcover signed by Ed McGuinness

Secret Invasion

Planet Hulk

Time to catch up on some on reading.

Muchos muchos gracias to all organizers, participants and those behind the scenes folks who ran the show!

Looks like my wife picked out a nice selection of different books, hopefully something you'll like. (thumbs u

My prize arrived from Senormac today, an absolute brick filled with....

original.jpg

Books! but to be more precise,

original.jpg

Four smaller bricks of Conan books. Ten books in each :grin:

and the only reason they arrived was because of this message to USPS and Canada Post,

original.jpg

:roflmao:

Thank you again so much for the amazing raffle prize Mike.

I received my box from A.Romeo yesterday. Nice selection of books. Nowhere Men #1 CGC 9.8, My Greatest Adventure #70 (cool sea cover), several Master of Kung Fus, and 20ish other bronze titles. Thanks A.Romeo!

My prize arrived from Senormac today, an absolute brick filled with....

original.jpg

Books! but to be more precise,

original.jpg

Four smaller bricks of Conan books. Ten books in each :grin:

and the only reason they arrived was because of this message to USPS and Canada Post,

original.jpg

:roflmao:

Thank you again so much for the amazing raffle prize Mike.

Awesome! (worship)

Got my prize from aszumilo today! Three hardcovers with Spidey, Wolverine and the Avengers.

Nothing like driving home from work in a snowstorm and finding a package had arrived!

Thanks!