• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I volunteer my services again in helping keep the list straight come time for the drawing.

:shy:

Me too! :hi:

I picked up on the very few that slipped passed Slym. lol

I can never have my own moment of glory...

:sorry:

-slym

What I meant to say, is that I will help again, in case Slym needs a restroom break or goes for a cup of yogurt. ;)

It would just need a self ordering program to autoselect based on the prizes left.... hm

The really big deal is to get the raffle selectors to do it all over again on film... (Especially, Watching Kenny and Ellen grow up...)

I volunteer my services again in helping keep the list straight come time for the drawing.

-slym

That was a fun night, trying to keep everything running smooth.

I remember staying up way late into the night and morning. That was a lot of fun

What time did we finally end it? I feel like it was something like 3 or 4 am EST.

The best part is that is how I met a few of my buddies on here like Allujay :)

-slym

I remember staying up way late into the night and morning. That was a lot of fun

I agree. Wasn't it just me, you and Neil for a few hours? I think you and I were close as far as picks.

Who else was up? That was fun.

Peace,

Chip

I was there until the end. It was exciting when I got the 93rd pick and one of my top-10 was still available. Fun to watch what people want. I don't remember you being there Chip. :baiting:

I was there until the end. It was exciting when I got the 93rd pick and one of my top-10 was still available. Fun to watch what people want. I don't remember you being there Chip. :baiting:

I remember finally going to bed around 3 AM,good times. :cloud9: Had to go to work the next day at 6:30.

-slym

I agree. Wasn't it just me, you and Neil for a few hours? I think you and I were close as far as picks.

Who else was up? That was fun.

Peace,

Chip

Ya.... I think so. It was like the whole world was gone except us here on the boards..... communicating..... as each pick went down...... in our different parts of the country. Sounds like a good -script for a Twilight Zone episode :grin:

I remember finally going to bed around 3 AM,good times. :cloud9: Had to go to work the next day at 6:30.

Skunks and cockroaches never take a day off :grin: