• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Even at PICK 37, SmithDatura receives his SECOND CHOICE!

Lot 121. Amazing All-American Men of War 4-pack: #127 (#1) 2.0 (moisture damage); #62 7.0; #83 7.0 (2nd Johnny Cloud); #94 6.0 (classic Russ Heath cover-from the Kubert collection-comes with cert.) (Donated by thirdgreenham?)

:whee:

A second year in a row landing something from Andy! Beyond thrilled!

:headbang:

For anyone that chooses a prize from me, please PM me your address and the prize you got. (thumbs u

Many thanks!!!

Lot 121. Amazing All-American Men of War 4-pack: #127 (#1) 2.0 (moisture damage); #62 7.0; #83 7.0 (2nd Johnny Cloud); #94 6.0 (classic Russ Heath cover-from the Kubert collection-comes with cert.) (Donated by thirdgreenham?)

...aaaaaaaand there it goes. :(

Peace,

Chip

:o

What's wrong with it? It looks OK to me on the page...

:(

Ummmm...it's just NOT there :shrug:

It's at the bottom of my post.

:foryou:

Oh you put it in the post linked in your signature! Perfect! I'm soon :banana:

Yeah, I want to keep it neat... but I see y'all wanted it in my sig as a link. Damn!

:frustrated:

Sorry, this is how it is going to be this year. Next year, I'll get it straight!

-slym

Don't worry, you're doing fine.

Yea it makes sense the way you did it. It just took me a second to figure it out.

It's at the bottom of the page.

I'm looking at the bottom of the page. I see the raffle list, there is a link, but nothing in spoilers, unless it's in the link? :foryou:

Pardons, I put it in my post, instead of having two links in my sig. Next year...

:sorry:

-slym

You are doing great, Neil...I just didn't understand. It's me, not you... :foryou:

It's at the bottom of the page.

I'm looking at the bottom of the page. I see the raffle list, there is a link, but nothing in spoilers, unless it's in the link? :foryou:

Pardons, I put it in my post, instead of having two links in my sig. Next year...

:sorry:

-slym

You are doing great, Neil...I just didn't understand. It's me, not you... :foryou:

A Seinfield quote It's not you it's me

...aaaaaaaand there it goes. :(

Peace,

Chip

Time for Jack Daniels I guess (shrug)