• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Acceptable" Ways for Books to increase in "Value"

48 posts in this topic

I have a slabbed 7.0 copy of that book. Believe it or not, it is part of my black hole collection and not for sale. It screams 1950's americana with Native Americans, Sci-Fi with being trapped in a lost land and dinosaurs. Why this property has never done better has always escaped me. It seems like such a no-brainer.

Right now I have an invoice sitting in the graded catagory (so I can not see the grades yet) with the following books:

Four Color 656

Turok Son of Stone 3, 12, 22 & 37

The suspense is killing me.

Destroy all the other copies on the market.

:whistle:

Speaking of, how many Turok #1s are left out there? We need to get on that again, methinks.

:ohnoez:

:signfunny:

I have a short box of Turok #1's I picked up from my LCS for $5. I rip out the insides and use them to start fires in my fireplace in the winter.

(shrug)

:lol:

Yes, please just don't burn the chromium... it's poison! POISON!!!

I wonder if you can make Christmas ornaments out of them?

hm

-slym

Right now I have an invoice sitting in the graded catagory (so I can not see the grades yet) with the following books:

Four Color 656

Turok Son of Stone 3, 12, 22 & 37

The suspense is killing me.

Books are finally marked as shipped, grades are as follows (all blue label):

Four Color 656 - 6.0 OW/W

Turok 3 - 9.0 OW

Turok 12 - 8.5 Crm/OW

Turok 22 - 9.0 OW/W

Turok 37 - 9.4 OW/W

Was looking for a 7.0 on the FC 656 but the 8.5 and the 9.4 were both pleasant surprises.