• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers SOLD!

29 posts in this topic

Currently 1 book for sale at this time.

Shipping is free within the continental US. International shipping is available and depends on the country.

Payment must be made within 48hrs in the form of either PayPal, Check or Money Order. Once payment has cleared the book will be shipped out immediately.

No Probies and HOS members.

and of course thanks for looking and have a fun and safe holiday.

Priced ~ Sold (Free shipping)

Avengers55F_zpsf530c49c.jpg

Avengers55B_zpsb8f83b4c.jpg

...and if someone buys this book there's a second slab that will be randomly thrown in. I have a stack of moderns that I need to move to make some room at home so there will be a mystery gift with purchase.

Ya if you don't have the 9.99 for the subscription I guess you don't need to worry about buying the book. doh!

Do you really think it is a matter of having $9.99 for the GPA subscription? :screwy:

Thats what you said prior to your edit. You are a class act asking for someone to post GPA prices in a sellers thread. (thumbs u

GPA prices are everywhere on the book but I think it's pretty fair considering the great centering, free shipping and a free gift.

I'll make it sweeter just to move the book. I'll lose money doing this but I'll lower the price down to $1k even.

Anyone interested?

here is my 2 cents if that matters. i don't have GPA. i simply don't buy enough graded comics for GPA. However, i do have enough money to buy this book. Who doesnt want this book? This is super red hot!. looking at this post, i would also like to know what GPA for this book is. But, ur right, maybe the seller's thread is not the best place to ask for it.

Well I asked because as a potential buyer and I was curious as to what the market was doing. I a more apt to buy with that type information in hand. . Sorry if I offended the seller. A lot of sellers post that information if the book is hot to show how the price has been skyrocketing or just what the average sale price is.

GPA prices are quoted around here so much I thought it was pretty standard fare. Now I know the proper etiquette I won't do it to the next seller ;)

To the seller if you are offended please accept my apology. If you would like me to delete all/any of my posts in his thread I would be more than happy to comply with such a request.

Not sure why vanilla-iceboy had to be rude in a very passive aggressive way. Be a man , let your balls drop, and let someone know if you have a problem. What cujobyte posted was more than sufficient to let me know acceptable etiquette protocols had been broken.

Mannup and pay $10 for GPA for one month if you want to buy the book. If you can afford to buy this book you can afford to subscribe to GPA.

If this book were at auction or on eBay what would you do?

Cmon, doh!