• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

GPA for 9.8s

9.8 Blue

Last sale - $260.00

90 Day - $164.00 (83 sales)

9.8 SS x 2

Last sale - $299.99

90 Day - $327.00 (4 sales)

A year from now, I think they'll either be a lot lower or quite a bit higher. I don't think they'll stay the same.

:acclaim:

GPA for 9.8s

9.8 Blue

Last sale - $260.00

9.8 SS x 2

Last sale - $299.99

A year from now, I think they'll either be a lot lower or quite a bit higher. I don't think they'll stay the same.

This reminds me of the sign on the 99 cent depot store downtown here

EVERYTHING 99 CENTS

Or less

Or higher

They are very high prices to maintain, especially for new Moderns.

We'll see.

It obviously hinges on the quality of her new series, and where the outcome of Secret Wars leaves her.

It should be an interesting ride.

I do think they will continue to rise for the next couple of weeks until her #1 is released.

Hopefully it gets positive reviews , and people buy #2.

GPA for 9.8s

9.8 Blue

Last sale - $260.00

9.8 SS x 2

Last sale - $299.99

EVERYTHING 99 CENTS

Or less

Or higher

You oughta see me at the roulette table, almost every spin I get paid! :grin:

GPA for 9.8s

9.8 Blue

Last sale - $260.00

9.8 SS x 2

Last sale - $299.99

EVERYTHING 99 CENTS

Or less

Or higher

You oughta see me at the roulette table, almost every spin I get paid! :grin:

28 Black (thumbs u

Just a heads up, Rich Henn is offering 9.8 SS service on the original cover and several variants here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8371641&gonew=1#UNREAD

Thanks for the tip. This'll be my one gamble on this issue. Picked up a few raw phantoms at rockbottom prices that first day the phantom variant showed up but this SS is one for my PC and is either going turn out to be a good pickup or an embarrassingly expensive back-of-the-boxer for me.

:cool:

Not sure if it was already discussed but has anybody seen how much the Hughes variant is has solf for on ebay? one for $350 and change the other for $250ish.... that is insane and im quite sure the people selling it don't even have it in their possession as of yet.

When a seller relists an auction, that watchers typically carry over with it.

It's happened plenty of times on my watch list.

So no, there wasn't 195 watchers in a few minutes. This book is hot, but not THAT hot. I don't think any auction would get that many watchers in a few minutes.

Don't feel bad, I passed on 8 copies of the Land variant for $20 each. I hated how big her head was.

I did buy quite a few of the regulars, but like you, I sold many too early, in the $40 range for NM.

Luckily ive been very busy and didn't get a chance to list the other half of them, and a few went off for grading.

I'm not too upset; cool costume, but the story didn't resonate with me. I was happy when they were selling (I think my high was $35) and I believe in the Rockefeller adage 'you never lose money by making money'.

No sour grapes on my end, I'm happy for all the sellers and buyers. :foryou:

When a seller relists an auction, that watchers typically carry over with it.

It's happened plenty of times on my watch list.

So no, there wasn't 195 watchers in a few minutes. This book is hot, but not THAT hot. I don't think any auction would get that many watchers in a few minutes.

I was pretty sure there had to be a logical explanation for this.. Thanks for explaining!

I'm not too upset; cool costume, but the story didn't resonate with me. I was happy when they were selling (I think my high was $35) and I believe in the Rockefeller adage 'you never lose money by making money'.

No sour grapes on my end, I'm happy for all the sellers and buyers. :foryou:

Yup on to the next one...

I always thought that EOSV2 was a true collectible in the vein of NM98, BA12 and the likes.. It was definitely not intended to catapult and become so massive..

My personal opinion is the costume design.. I think its hip and very catchy.. Everyone wants to draw Spider Gwen now.. If youll google spider gwen youll come across so much unpublished and fan art its amazing.. and its mostly kick !! I associate that with the costume design more than anything.. Spider Gwen will just never look boring