• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best snags of the year! Let's see your best pick-ups of 2014...

344 posts in this topic

I got this several months ago from that beautiful man, Mr. Bob Storms. Although I picked up some nice books in the November auctions, this is definitely my favorite of the year, and a keeper for many years to come! :cloud9:

act52.jpg

So far, this would be the winner for me. You see the book from time to time, but never in this condition. Classic cover. :luhv:

Full disclosure, really tough choice.

This is really tough, as i got a lot of tough 'long on the want list' items this year, but i'll go with this one: Blue Ribbon Comics #18 (Rockford copy). Thanks Metropolis!BlueRibbonComics18Rockford_zps78dac0d9.jpg
r

Terrific! Great copy of a tough book. (thumbs u

This is really tough, as i got a lot of tough 'long on the want list' items this year, but i'll go with this one: Blue Ribbon Comics #18 (Rockford copy). Thanks Metropolis!BlueRibbonComics18Rockford_zps78dac0d9.jpg
r

Terrific! Great copy of a tough book. (thumbs u

yes very cool book, never seen that before.