• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best snags of the year! Let's see your best pick-ups of 2014...

344 posts in this topic

I think this was from this year. Best copy of one of my favorite books, didn't hurt at all to pay for this one.

fight5MHfc_zpsb9d27da4.jpg

Wow, this book is sweet. It looks absolutely flawless, brand new. An old label 9.6 on a Church copy, it just doesn't get any better. Congrats.

For me, the contenders were Adventure #46 (Sandman cover, Cookeville copy), Army and Navy #2 (Church copy), some Hitler covers that I needed for my run, Weird #3 with a nice yellow cover by Simon, and Top-Notch #2 (first swastika cover).

Since I can only pick one, there’s just something about this one that stands out for me. It came from HA.

My choice for my “snag of the year” goes to:

heroic9.jpeg

That's an awesome copy of a very cool book Walter

This is memorable because it took the seller two months to mail it to me lol

USA8inmylar_zpsf869bc87.jpg

and I'm glad it came through for you after not knowing if it would ever show up. :) extremely difficult book to track down. I count 6 boardees that own a copy. Try to find it. It is remarkably tough.

This would probably be my favorite this year although I did pick up a long sought after, highly cherished beauty this week. Too bad the rules only allow one book...

PHANTOMLADY16_zpsdfe7df04.jpg

Maybe I just prefer blondes, but I've always liked this cover better than #17.

She has a Pekingese on her forehead!

I think this was from this year. Best copy of one of my favorite books, didn't hurt at all to pay for this one.

fight5MHfc_zpsb9d27da4.jpg

Awesome!