• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six Years Today!

80 posts in this topic

Be over for a week in the spare Fartsac soon Jimmers!

Should be quite the gathering if all attend (thumbs u

HAPPY late Versary Jimmers..

Seriously, we need to hang out man and celebrate..Not just your board-aversary but the fact you are a pretty freaking cool dude. You have such a big heart man..and seem to do your best to make sure everyone else has something to smile about..

You have had some adversities and you not only keep yourself together but your friends too..

so YOU'RE THE BEST!

We need to chill out read comics and party til we have no idea what we were celebrating but..what the hell

lol

I'll pick up Slym on the way to your house..he likes ..music ..and comic books..and stuff too ..

I'm sure he's good for a six pack and at least $3.50 in gas money..

See - now more want to come!

More Fartsacs Jimmers!

:gossip:but yeah - could be a 3 night weekender included in the trip...

:sick::acclaim::headbang:

Cheri....you've always made being here an extra pleasure...thank you for all the encouragement always and the help earlier this year with my loss....big hugs and smiles always!

Jimmers

(and you're pretty cool yourself there doll!)

Seriously Jimmers..You are like one of the sweetest dudes on the planet..you deserve that positivity back atcha...

Especially with all your long years of service to Bastet..allowing yourself to be enslaved by her minions for life and all

*chuckles*

Sometimes, posting here I wonder if I will look at it later like the one comic con..where I went in fully costumed and totally wasted..

I won't remember much of it..and it may be regrettable..and at some point..I may(or may not) try to make out with someone with a 9.8..well they tell me it's a 9.8..but in reality they overgraded and it's a 6.5..

*snickers*

HAPPY late Versary Jimmers..

Seriously, we need to hang out man and celebrate..Not just your board-aversary but the fact you are a pretty freaking cool dude. You have such a big heart man..and seem to do your best to make sure everyone else has something to smile about..

You have had some adversities and you not only keep yourself together but your friends too..

so YOU'RE THE BEST!

We need to chill out read comics and party til we have no idea what we were celebrating but..what the hell

lol

I'll pick up Slym on the way to your house..he likes ..music ..and comic books..and stuff too ..

I'm sure he's good for a six pack and at least $3.50 in gas money..

:o

:acclaim:

Don't forget, I make a mean pizza... and pizza is always best shared.

-slym

Hey brother, 6 years is a long time, must be about that long since we were on comicopolis, long before I came here.

So I will class this day as our anniversary too, the day we became friends.

Some of the PM stuff we have shared and laughed about will stay in my heart forever and I have told you things that I couldn't tell anyone else lol

You always cheer me up and keep me going when I am down, you are always positive and try to see the best in people, what makes you happy, is seeing others happy and that's a very rare quality.

Its weird really to say I have never met my best friend in this world, hopefully that will change soon, talk soon, take care man and love to the girls :foryou:

:gossip: This thread is missing comics, maybe anniversary covers would be good :)

anybody that likes cats is a friend of mine!

congrats brother!

:applause:

MEOW!Have five....I guess I like em a little!

Merci!

Cats everywhere are listening for Jimmer's sixth anniversary announcement...

catgroupshot.jpg

...and they all say "Yeah Jimmers!"