• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six Years Today!

80 posts in this topic

On this day six years ago I was lucky enough to sign up to this wonderful place.

I only noticed because it is Marvelfangirls Birthday and that reminded me.

BaltimoreLauren signed up today too...but she was way more popular right away lol

I really want to.say thanks to everyone I've gotten to know here,for kindness,knowledge,comics,laughs,tears...

The list is so long....you all know who you are.Everyone!(as far as I know,I've no enemies...)

I will mention one...Ray O.....rest in peace friend,I miss you,it was too soon..I really miss those late night phonecalls you mad Irishman...

But hey,this is positive!

To all that have reached out,sold me comics,been my friends...taught me so much...Thanks so very much.

Thanks for having me gang,you have been here for me through some tough stuff...read some bad poetry,put up with crazy posts and nonsense posts(sorry greenham ;) ) I appreciate it more than I can say.

So read a comic,polish a slab...keep on making this place wonderful,and wonderfully entertaining!

Charlton Comics are Good Comics!(Dell as well!)

Jimmers

:foryou: