• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Hado! Spider-Woman is getting some new duds!

52 posts in this topic

So this is really two announcements rolled into one: Spider-Woman has a new costume, and starting in March with issue #5 is a brand new jumping on point, basically making issue #5 the real issue #1.

http://multiversitycomics.com/news/spider-woman-gets-new-kris-anka-designed-costume/

SpiderWoman-profile.jpg

Looks like Firestar or Wonder Man .....or something else not good

While I think this is a cool jacket design and would love to see superhero inspired clothing like this exist, I think it is absolutely dreadful and uncreative for superheroes in comics to wear. Lets keep superheroes in iconic outfits. Nothing about this outfit is iconic or super.

i smell agents of shield cameo.

I like the way you think.

I also like yoga pants, so - yeah. I'm ok with the costume change.

Yoga pants < Head to toe skintight Spandex.

i smell agents of shield cameo.

I like the way you think.

I also like yoga pants, so - yeah. I'm ok with the costume change.

Yoga pants < Head to toe skintight Spandex.

I dunno. Head to toe spandex might be too old school for the new media nowadays. Yoga pants and biker jacket might be a sweet look.

So this is really two announcements rolled into one: Spider-Woman has a new costume, and starting in March with issue #5 is a brand new jumping on point, basically making issue #5 the real issue #1.

http://multiversitycomics.com/news/spider-woman-gets-new-kris-anka-designed-costume/

SpiderWoman-profile.jpg

The 4th one has that 90's Superboy vibe.