• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Force #2 - What am I missing here?

148 posts in this topic

I always liked his rendition of wolverine and like someone said earlier he probably did the best Juggernaut in comicdom. Just my 2 cents

thanks,

Matthew

:cloud9:

Juggy's mutant power is to grow extra teeth...

Juggernaut isn't a mutant (tsk) He's a human who possesses superhuman powers via contact with the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak.

I love being a geek.

I always liked his rendition of wolverine and like someone said earlier he probably did the best Juggernaut in comicdom. Just my 2 cents

thanks,

Matthew

:cloud9:

Juggy's mutant power is to grow extra teeth...

Juggernaut isn't a mutant (tsk) He's a human who possesses superhuman powers via contact with the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak.

I love being a geek.

I knew that.

Somewhen.

;)

Welcome to the OA forum, RMA. Enjoying your lively posts ;)

One of the problems I find, here, is that some collectors can be a bit over-sensitive when they see observations that don't exactly sing the praises of artists they're particularly keen on - and tend to take it a bit too personal.

Naturally, we prefer to see our peers endorse our collecting choices but, at the same time, we should all be collecting to please ourselves - not to impress others.

Bottom line, for me, is that I'm perfectly happy with what I collect and couldn't care less what others think. (shrug)

Really? He was my second "ignore" ever after the relentless sledgehammer that was his posting style. I don't care about Liefeld either way, but it just got so incessant and condescending that the message was lost in the noise.

It is a shame fonts don't express the emotion behind them...sometimes people having fun come off as something else.

Really? He was my second "ignore" ever after the relentless sledgehammer that was his posting style. I don't care about Liefeld either way, but it just got so incessant and condescending that the message was lost in the noise.

Yeah, things can get overheated at times (I know . . . I know).

Still, I find lively debate preferable to all the boring $$$s (market analysis) threads (I just ignore the those types of threads - my wallet doesn't need to be reminded about just how expensive this hobby has become!).

Still, I find lively debate preferable to all the boring $$$s (market analysis) threads (I just ignore the those types of threads - my wallet doesn't need to be reminded about just how expensive this hobby has become!).

I also enjoy lively debate. This seemed something else, akin to parallel play. People were typing but not considering the responses they got, just typing the same thing again. Repeat ad infinitum.

I also enjoy lively debate. This seemed something else, akin to parallel play. People were typing but not considering the responses they got, just typing the same thing again. Repeat ad infinitum.

I've got a lengthier reply in mind to earlier posts, but I'll save it for another time.

Suffice it to say, your statement here is only your opinion, and doesn't reflect what actually happened, which is a fairly common reaction around here. I consider every response made to me, much moreso than the average, so I take accusations of inconsideration quite seriously.

However, you have clearly staked your position, so my response is really just for record keeping purposes.