• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books would you like to pick up in 2015 ?

109 posts in this topic

I need an Action Comics under 20. Never owned one that early. Also need a Superman 1 (not going to happen, outside of the Magic Garage Sale) and upgrades for a couple early Supermans.

Private Eye 3,4,6 & 7 in VG+ to FN+

Wanted 49 VG+ or so

Crime Does Not Pay 25 - affordable copy with decent eye appeal, the right GD would suffice.

Battle Front 15 - an upgrade - solid VG/F or better.

Gunsmoke Western 32 - VG or so

Crime Detector 3 & 4 - decent VG or a little better.

Some more cool cheap Atlas War and random Pre-code crime with covers I like.

The biggest factor for most of these books is price, part of the fun for me is what can I find relatively cheap. One thing I've bought a steady trickle of in the last year off ebay are later issues of CDNP in around VG or so for less than $9 shipped. Boring covers for the most part, but usually some decent Tuska art inside. It's really more for the challenge to see how many I can pick up.

Well, I'm always hoping to fill in holes in my Peter Wheat run, but they're not cheap when they show up.

More specifically, would love to get a copy of Venus #19 to go with my #17 and #18. If I can't get that, one of the other two Everett issues I need (#15 and #16) would be a quite nice consolation prize.