• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOS 92

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Now that I tracked down a nice copy of Swamp Thing #1, I am looking for a copy of Swampy's first appearance in House of Secrets #92. I found a seller with this copy that I am interested in. Here is the description and pics. Would you agree calling the book a VF- 7.5?

Thanks,

Chris

>>The House of Secrets #92 in VF- condition.This book is flat and bright with excellent cover gloss for this classic cover. There is edge crease on the lower right hand side of the cover and has a surface scratch on the spine side of the cover. A very tiny crease at the upper right hand corner. Ha a small edge tear on the top edge of the back cover. The inside pages are off white and in very nice conditon.

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

This book has a lot of great eye appeal.For me personally I hate spine stress,and this book(as you know) has always been a challenge due to the dark purple cover.This copy has an extremely nice spine,and technically it would probably be a 7.0 or7.5. The over all appeal of the book looks better than that. Great book.

Thank you everyone, I wound up getting the book for $365

Nice price! My problem is I hoard this book,in trying to find a raw copy in 9.6 range out in the wild.I have a nice 9.4 raw,9.2 raw,and a graded 9.2 but any higher than that is eluding me.

Thank you everyone, I wound up getting the book for $365

Nice price! My problem is I hoard this book,in trying to find a raw copy in 9.6 range out in the wild.I have a nice 9.4 raw,9.2 raw,and a graded 9.2 but any higher than that is eluding me.

>>Those are VERY impressive grades for HOS #92!