• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brushed Aluminim Prints

26 posts in this topic

This reminded me of something I have - these are Frank Brunner Brass Engraved plaques mounted on wood. These were produced by Looking Glass Productions in 1980 and limited to 100 sets of 4.

They are 10" x 15" and include: Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands, Queen of Cups, and Queen of Pentacles. Mine is set 96/100.

FRANKBRUNNERFANTASYENGRAVINGPLATE1.jpg

FRANKBRUNNERFANTASYENGRAVINGPLATE2.jpg

FRANKBRUNNERFANTASYENGRAVINGPLATE3.jpg

FRANKBRUNNERFANTASYENGRAVINGPLATE4.jpg

jGjKYqG.jpg

-slym (doesn't understand why people can't edit their pics to be message board friendly)

Dude, Slym I'm very sorry for my perceived slight or whatever it is you have against me. I'll try to edit the pictures to your liking. It gave me 2 options, a small thumbnail size or that large one. Again my apologies that my pictures disturb you time on the computer.

Stanley1883 is regretting posting a large image that Slym deemed unfriendly.

Nothing wrong with size.

Slym Just has a small Monitor

You know what they say. "It's not the size of the monitor but how you scroll."

Talked to Jamie Tyndall today and he said....

"Hey Jesse they will be available on the website after Christmas and are 50.00 each with free shipping to the US" and "They will be available around Dec 31.."

...so for those interested... there you go-

http://jamietyndall.com/shop/

and no not pimping his stuff... was interested in a few!