• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Shop Lists and Locators

7 posts in this topic

Google Maps

The Yellow Pages. Not the online one, the actual phonebook from whatever hotel/restaurant/rest area you stop at.

I have not used a hotel yellow pages for quite a while, due to the availability of internet resources.

I just typed 'comic' into google maps and it came up with a ton of results when I zoomed out on my location.

I'd like to hear about any other winning ideas if anyone has some.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Just in my little area alone, most online comic shop lists are missing half or better of the comic shops I know about. So I'd go with Google Maps first and Yelp second. Yelp is still missing a lot of stuff too but for what it's not missing, usually plenty of good pics and reviews.

Google Maps

The Yellow Pages. Not the online one, the actual phonebook from whatever hotel/restaurant/rest area you stop at.

I have not used a hotel yellow pages for quite a while, due to the availability of internet resources.

I just typed 'comic' into google maps and it came up with a ton of results when I zoomed out on my location.

I'd like to hear about any other winning ideas if anyone has some.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

You may have to add the words "book" and "store" to that Google Maps search for it to work properly.

I just typed 'comic' into google maps and it came up with a ton of results when I zoomed out on my location....

You may have to add the words "book" and "store" to that Google Maps search for it to work properly.

Yeah, I'll be sure to attempt various combinations.

Much obliged!