• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't believe this one.

13 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder if it's the same guy who wanted $200 for a "Very Mint," bagged & boarded copy of Uncanny #268?

And that was only in "Very Mint" condition. I'll sell anyone *my* copy in "Extreme Mint" condition, for $150.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder if it's the same guy who wanted $200 for a "Very Mint," bagged & boarded copy of Uncanny #268?

And that was only in "Very Mint" condition. I'll sell anyone *my* copy in "Extreme Mint" condition, for $150.

insane.gif

Never could understand why people pay more $ to grade a comic then The book is worth.

The book is worth to whom though? A book could be worth one price in Overstreet and a totally different one to the owner.

Never could understand why people pay more $ to grade a comic then The book is worth.

The book is worth to whom though? A book could be worth one price in Overstreet and a totally different one to the owner.

hardly a book is worth/sold by the exact same price presented on OST...it's up to the buyer to determine a books value!

hardly a book is worth/sold by the exact same price presented on OST...it's up to the buyer to determine a books value!

Isn't that what I said or were you just in agreement?