• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Supes/Bats: Generations #1-4

9 posts in this topic

Offered for sale to forumite only

Superman/Batman: Generations # 1-4 with art and story by John Byrne. A 4 issue prestiege-format limited series. A great read, but as I have the TPB, I don't feel the need to hang onto the indivaidual issues. All four are raw NM+

Total cover price for these 4 issues is $20, so I'll make that the minimum (plus actual shipping). Post any offers/questions here, or PM me if you want to remain anonymous (I'll post your bid, but not your name). I'll take the highest offer three days from this post.

Thanks for looking! headbang.gif

No offense, but that might be how long it takes before you'll be able to get cover price for them.

None taken. I looked up this miniseries on eBay last night and saw that the going price was alot less than I thought it was. One seller has them with a BIN for $12 with free shipping, so I guess it's no wonder I didn't get any takers on these.

foreheadslap.gif

I guess I'll try to research all the stuff I want to sell and see what the going rate is on eBay.

Ah, well. It's a learning process. crazy.gif

None taken. I looked up this miniseries on eBay last night and saw that the going price was alot less than I thought it was. One seller has them with a BIN for $12 with free shipping, so I guess it's no wonder I didn't get any takers on these.

Ah, well. It's a learning process. crazy.gif

I'm glad you didn't take it personally. I personally wouldn't give anyone even half-cover price for most modern issues. When I see people wanting cover price for single issues or lots/runs here or on ebay, I just (silently) wish them luck.