• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Man 5-26, the quest is finally over...

92 posts in this topic

This is really super cool!!! Congrats on finishing the run Rick...very impressive indeed (thumbs u

but seriously no need for doubles you should sell that extra 26 you got I mean after all you got a coverless too right?!! Hoarder :grin: well played and thanks for sharing them it's really neat to see em all together like that :applause:

Way to go Rick! :applause:

A couple of questions from our viewers

1. Will you hold to the run or will you sell it, feel empty in a year or two and then go on the hunt again?

2. If you hold on to the run will you slowly, methodically upgrade issues?

3. What run is next on your radar?

1-no plans to sell anytime soon

2-always like to upgrade but highly unlikely too many candidates will be available

3- the rest of the centaur publisher...I'm 2 issues from a complete amazing mystery funnies run

Way to go Rick! :applause:

A couple of questions from our viewers

1. Will you hold to the run or will you sell it, feel empty in a year or two and then go on the hunt again?

2. If you hold on to the run will you slowly, methodically upgrade issues?

3. What run is next on your radar?

1-no plans to sell anytime soon

2-always like to upgrade but highly unlikely too many candidates will be available

3- the rest of the centaur publisher...I'm 2 issues from a complete amazing mystery funnies run

One more question, are you going to take a group shot?

:golfclap: :golfclap: Amazing (pun intended)! A plus that you weren't too picky about grade( though even the lower grade books in the set present very well too). Rarity of a lot of golden age titles make even low to mid grade copies something to behold. Well done!

:golfclap: :golfclap: Amazing (pun intended)! A plus that you weren't too picky about grade( though even the lower grade books in the set present very well too). Rarity of a lot of golden age titles make even low to mid grade copies something to behold. Well done!

With centaurs one generally can't afford to be picky about grade. I will upgrade if opp presents itself but pretty Unlikely too many will

And I'm not a high grade collector by nature. More of a vg/fn kind of guy

Thanks all

I don't post much these days, book wise. But I'm still buying/collecting like a madman.

Figured I would slowly post in the centaur thread since I don't have as much "competition" lol

Love seeing the run, I will be looking forward to the inevitable AMF run. Are those generally harder to find than AM?

Yes. Most amfs are more difficult than most amans.