• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: IH181 (Help with possible CT)

14 posts in this topic

Was getting ready to submit it....decided to take a quick 2nd look under the black light....saw this little spot on the back cover. I'm not experienced enough to determine if it's a CT or not

Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_20150503_180352.jpg

IMG_20150503_180419.jpg

IMG_20150503_180509.jpg

Lookin like a nice shiney presenting 4.0 to me.

Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated!

SCN_0002.jpg

SCN_0003.jpg

from what I can see it is a 4.0 and a nice presenting 4.0.

Due to the tear on right side I could see it getting a 3.5.

I just don't want a purple label. FC looks clean. I only checked the cover when i got it...thought if that was good, no reason to be concerned with the back.

I don't use a black light so perhaps someone else could chime in. I don't believe the splotch is anything but a stain, however, I'm curious about the appearance on the CBCs along the spine. Do they look like that under the light with other books?

What exactly would I be looking for under the loop? I'f I've got the correct info.....if it was a CT, I would be able to see the dot matrix thru the page?

From an amateur standpoint....it seems like a CT wouldn't show up on both sides of the back cover.