• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Hulk artwork

5 posts in this topic

I am a collector of Hulk artwork and I am always on the lookout for great examples of Hulk art, from commissions to published comic pages/covers and anything in between that catches my eye. If you have Hulk artwork that you are considering selling, please feel free to drop me a line here or via CAF

Here are a few specific things that I am always looking for:

Sal Buscema Hulk art - mainly pages from issues 194 - 240

Ed McGuinness - any Hulk pages/artwork

Paul Pelletier - any Hulk pages/artwork

Carlo Pagulayan - any Hulk pages/artwork (not red Hulk)

Mike Deodato - any Hulk pages/artwork, especially from the Wolverine Origins flashback story

Herb Trimpe - pages from his run on the Hulk

Feel free to drop me a line with any Hulk art for sale and stop by jadegiant.com for more Hulk goodness!

Thanks again for all the messages. I am still processing through a few I am considering and would love to keep the art coming in.

Couple things to add:

I would love to have a page from Tm Sale's Gray story

I was sent a few pages that are not on CAF. I have to say that I love seeing Hulk art not posted on CAF. Even if not to purchase I would love to see them so if you just want to share some nice pages I am game to taking a look. I know I don't post everything to CAF so consider this an open invitation to geek out with a fellow Hulk fan if you like.

Thanks again!

Dave