• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!

14 posts in this topic

One mega book up for sale today. Fed-Ex says the books will arrive this afternoon so I'll have a back cover scan then if needed. No HOS Members and or people on the PL list. Shipping is included with the US and I'll be happy to ship the book to International buyers with a $20 discount given in shipping cost.

It's a grail type of books for a Sub-Mariner fan and I'm selling for 10% less then the current 12 month GPA average and includes shipping. The 90 day GPA average is up over $1,000 and raising. I will knock off 3% ($25) if you are a long standing board member and want to pay with a no-fee option. Feel free to combo this book with books from my Modern Sales Thread and you can knock $10 in combined shipping savings.

Sub-Mariner 1 - CGC 9.6 - OW/W - $840 Paypal ($815 No Fee)

sub-mariner1_zps5892024a.jpg

Check and MO are the ones indorsed by the CGC boards but I'd guess Paypal personal payments are more common then the other two (but you are not able to state you accept this method in your sales thread).

Check and MO are the ones indorsed by the CGC boards but I'd guess Paypal personal payments are more common then the other two (but you are not able to state you accept this method in your sales thread).

Thanks, I know the PayPal board rule. :)

I usually either use PayPal or bank transfer (bank transfer more often across Europe, if I have to make payments).

Actually "Personal" PayPal is burdened by some fees as well if you are sending money across countries.

Not crapping the thread, just a legit question regarding my interpretation of the rule, isn't posting "no fee" basically the same and against the board listing/sales rule?

Not crapping the thread, just a legit question regarding my interpretation of the rule, isn't posting "no fee" basically the same and against the board listing/sales rule?

Not by my interpretation of the rules. There are so many no fee options (ie cash, trade, check, MO) that it could mean any of them.

Not by my interpretation of the rules. There are so many no fee options (ie cash, trade, check, MO) that it could mean any of them.

+1 No fee usually means check or money order. Both are legitimate ways of paying on the board.