• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's with "bondage" covers?

42 posts in this topic

OK, I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but am I the only one who takes issue with the fascination of bondage covers?

Why take issue with it at all? To each his own. If somebody likes bondage covers, that's their jones. Obviously bondage covers are quite plentiful, so SOMEBODY must be liking them!

I suspect that the reason "bondage cover" became a term of genre was due to our good old buddy Dr. Fredric Wertham. Seduction of the not-so Innocent.....

I think you have a good point and I agree with you. The term "bondage cover" has been taken to a ridiculous extreme. Are there really collector's of bondage covers? I would think it's more of an attraction to sexy female covers.

Yes. grin.gif But not male bondage. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Speak for yourself wink.gif

I think you have a good point and I agree with you. The term "bondage cover" has been taken to a ridiculous extreme. Are there really collector's of bondage covers? I would think it's more of an attraction to sexy female covers.

Yes. grin.gif But not male bondage. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Speak for yourself wink.gif

Ah, heterosexuality rears its not-so-ugly head! 27_laughing.gif

Yes, but she's had the [#@$%!!!] kicked out of her. That's a whole different fetish, one that I'm not really into. 893whatthe.gif

I much prefer the "come-hither" look of WW in chains on the earlier one. devil.gif

I've noticed that CGC writes "bondage cover" on the label for the males in chains, too. Saw an airboy bondage cover recently. So it's not all about subjugating women, I guess, only 99% percent of the time. tongue.gif And how do I continually justify this hobby o'mine to that wife o' mine!?!?

Yeah, that WW #67 cover is pretty durned disturbing. Never seen that one before. That fetish ain't my bag either, baby!

#67 is one thing. But looking at WW's forehead on the #83 I gotta wonder what this guy was doing to her being all tied up and helpless. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, that WW #67 cover is pretty durned disturbing. Never seen that one before. That fetish ain't my bag either, baby!

#67 is one thing. But looking at WW's forehead on the #83 I gotta wonder what this guy was doing to her being all tied up and helpless. confused-smiley-013.gif

Leave it to the GMan to notice these little details. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, but she's had the [#@$%!!!] kicked out of her. That's a whole different fetish, one that I'm not really into. 893whatthe.gif

I much prefer the "come-hither" look of WW in chains on the earlier one. devil.gif

You do have to admit it's a great cover though - skeletons, bondage, and Brian Bolland. hail.gif

And you know that Wonder Woman will get out of those chains and kick [#@$%!!!] on whoever put her in the chains! sumo.gif

You do have to admit it's a great cover though - skeletons, bondage, and Brian Bolland. hail.gif

And you know that Wonder Woman will get out of those chains and kick [#@$%!!!] on whoever put her in the chains! sumo.gif

Hopefully it was another chick, and after WW gives her a big helping of beat down, the scene segues into some hot girl-girl action. Catfights are the best! headbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And on a related topic, does Wonder Woman ever pull hair during catfights? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Leave it to the GMan to notice these little details. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Well... if I have already established a "rep" for myself on these matters, I might as well add my own contribution. Don't worry though guys, I've learned to tone it down by now.

694730-Lois.jpg

694730-Lois.jpg.3f7d27399edbf7e16caaf1eb4d9ccbce.jpg

And on a related topic, does Wonder Woman ever pull hair during catfights? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As often as Superman, Batman and Spider-Man do.

Dammit, I forgot you were reading these threads. frown.gif

sorry.gif