• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transformers 4

152 posts in this topic

It looks like it will be the biggest box office movie of the year. I got to feel sorry for all the haters of Bay and Transformers.

I get a kick out of the ones who think they are intelligently superior over people who like Transformers.

I wouldn't call it that. People have a lot of different tastes. Sy-Fy is a tricky genre with a lot of folk's suspension of disbelief too. Personally, I prefer my sci-fi like Orphan Black. But, I really enjoyed the first Transformers movie though. Watched two and three over the weekend again. Can't say I hated them. But, they are just not for me. I'm gonna watch four when it comes out on Blu though (as well as ASM 2). (thumbs u

I just saw it today, I enjoyed it for what it was, giant robots, explosions and mindless fun. It was a great summer popcorn flick. Anyone going in thinking it is going to be the next cinematic masterpiece and then being upset when it isn't really needs to have their head examined.

I just saw it today, I enjoyed it for what it was, giant robots, explosions and mindless fun. It was a great summer popcorn flick. Anyone going in thinking it is going to be the next cinematic masterpiece and then being upset when it isn't really needs to have their head examined.

^^

We saw it today. It's was wonderful mindless headache-inducing fun. :)

I enjoyed the Dinobots and John Goodman's Hound was pretty well done. I cared about him enough to not want him to die at the end.

A great summer movie!

Peace,

Chip

Even Michael Bay must be thinking, 'REALLY??!!'

Day 13, and 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' can't help but keep bringing in crazy box office numbers.

AhtOEaT.png

WiTbiXh.png

So it's safe to say the film will reach 700 million by the end of this weekend.

i saw it yesterday and i really like it, now i wonder which direction they are going to go with in the next two movies.

I think it is pretty easy the Quintessons get introduced next film the autobots and decepticons makers and may take place entirely in space with Optimus Prime and the sixth film Unicron.