• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transformers 4

152 posts in this topic

I am excited simply for the SDCC Dinobot set...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/19/hasbro-unveils-sdcc-special-edition-transformer-dinobot-toys

Lot of Dinobot stuff out and about. And nothing screams "fun desk toy" than a transforming, robotic dinosaur.

This is a huge pass for me. I think it has a 160 minute running time. That's about 80 160 minutes too long for any Michael Bay movie!

edited for accuracy. 16% RT, i wouldn't see this if someone paid me to see it. and i know fingh is good for at least $37.84.

This is a huge pass for me. I think it has a 160 minute running time. That's about 80 160 minutes too long for any Michael Bay movie!

edited for accuracy. 16% RT, i wouldn't see this if someone paid me to see it. and i know fingh is good for at least $37.84.

Your loss

That's a ticket to the show and popcorn.

I expect all the usual suspects who are looking for some cross between Shakespeare and Transformers to pan the movie for being stupid fun to rear their "I'm too good for these type of movies" opinions over and over and over. =)

Go ahead and get the copy/paste button ready for TMNT as well lol.

I don't even want to see this movie but I hate when people share the % of critics that like a movie. I think the audience % is the better number!!

Just got done seeing it.

Yikes. :facepalm:

Couldn't agree more. This installment didn't make any sense. Nothing in the movie had any motivation past "this will look cool".

This installment made perfect sense to one who watched all the original cartoon series. I know exactly what to expect from the next two and where the series is going. Great film and can't have enough.

I don't even want to see this movie but I hate when people share the % of critics that like a movie. I think the audience % is the better number!!

The critics have never liked Michael Bay or the Transformers franchise what do they know?