• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Design Guy feedback thread

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've been reading the boards most days for years now, and have enjoyed purchasing from many regulars.

Now that I have successfully started selling on the boards as well I think it's time to set up a feedback thread.

I endeavour to always be learning - so please share kudo's and any constructive feedback.

I respect the opportunity to participate on the boards and to transact with like minded collectors.

Patrick

from Toronto

I recently bought a 4-figure stack of EC slabs from Patrick out of his recent sales thread. The transaction was a smooth, complete pleasure all-around. Fast, bomb-proof shipping, combined with great communication. I hope to see many, many more sales threads outta him...I'll be back. KUDOS!

I, too, just got an E.C. from Patrick and couldn't be happier..... it arrived well packaged and quick.... and is even prettier than expected. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u