• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Typical great deal on e-bay

55 posts in this topic

Looks like he drove for hours with those books on the hood. Wind blown.......

..... to air out the outhouse smell (where they were stored, lo, these many years) (shrug) GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Civilians just see comic books and think 'comic books? I heard theyre worth a lot! This is my luckee day!!'

I love everything about that listing. Everything.

First, he decided that he needed some dramatic way to stage his big find, so he apparently drove his car into his living room.

Then he had to sit there and strategically place the books on the hood of said car for maximum visual appeal. Do you think he thought "most curved towards the back"?

At no point did he think to list the titles or numbers or even group them by title or anything. Or make, you know, any attempt to flatten them.

Like I said, I love everything about this listing.

First, he decided that he needed some dramatic way to stage his big find, so he apparently drove his car into his living room.

Then he had to sit there and strategically place the books on the hood of said car for maximum visual appeal. Do you think he thought "most curved towards the back"?

At no point did he think to list the titles or numbers or even group them by title or anything. Or make, you know, any attempt to flatten them.

PLUS he's letting em go CHEAP

Heartbreaking as that is.....

:gossip: you missed the handicap placard in the window.

Priceless

He did grade them as 2.5 G+ Oh well...maybe he needs to keep fishen.......