• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Typical great deal on e-bay

55 posts in this topic

It just dawned on me - on behalf of everyone here, I sincerely hope that lot sells.

Because if it doesn't? You just KNOW that guy will decide that eBay stinks, and turn to craiglslist, where he will list them as some great "find" and decide to not include photos with his listings... meaning some unsuspecting boardie might end up at his house.

Although... the first person here to get a picture of themselves in the guy's living room next to that car and posts it here becomes my new personal hero.

I'm just sayin'

It just dawned on me - on behalf of everyone here, I sincerely hope that lot sells.

Because if it doesn't? You just KNOW that guy will decide that eBay stinks, and turn to craiglslist, where he will list them as some great "find" and decide to not include photos with his listings... meaning some unsuspecting boardie might end up at his house.

Although... the first person here to get a picture of themselves in the guy's living room next to that car and posts it here becomes my new personal hero.

I'm just sayin'

:lol:

-slym

My guess for shipping would be he sticks them in a pringles can.

lol that's funny.

It also reminds me of a thread some years ago, a couple golden age books were found rolled up in something like a pringles can.

They were actually nice books, can't remember exactly what, though. Golden age DC's?

Shipped off to Matt Nelson (or someone of his ilk) and ended up presenting very nicely. Anyone else remember that?

I say we thrill bid the mess out of his listing and mass retract 12hrs and 1 min before it ends ...

My inner thirteen year old thinks that is a splendid idea. My inner adult needs to remind my inner thirteen year old that it will forget to retract and be stuck with those books.