• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twin Cities GA Meetup

45 posts in this topic

Let's see some more books please! Nice early Fox books... Was that a Science Comics 1? Why can I never seem to find a copy...

Just had cosmic farmboy, HRCostigan, Hamlet, Frisco Larson, Xavier Logan, and 143ksk over for a Twin Cities GA meetup. Great stories, great comics, great fun. Thanks for coming over, guys:

IMG_2105_zpsf45af194.jpg

That Xavier Logan sure is a beefcake stud muffin of a man :luhv:

Just had cosmic farmboy, HRCostigan, Hamlet, Frisco Larson, Xavier Logan, and 143ksk over for a Twin Cities GA meetup. Great stories, great comics, great fun. Thanks for coming over, guys:

IMG_2105_zpsf45af194.jpg

...and now he is a tad frightened.

IMG_2105_zpsf45af194.jpg

...and now he is a tad frightened.

with good reason :whistle:

Ugh! Plastic on the windows was a yearly tradition while living up north. Every fall I dreaded having my mother and father pull out the plastic sheets and ask for my assistance. Gawd! There must have been 30 windows in that house :-(

Sure wish I could find me a decent copy of that Weird Tales bat girl issue

Plastic on the windows.

Reason ? As a European I cannot fathom an explanation.

minus 30 and windy conditions = cold and drafty in the home. Plastic on windows helps to insulate. The real solution would be to replace the single pane windows with more efficient versions but that is expensive, plastic is a cheaper alternative. Also prevents frost build up on the inside of the window.

Plastic on the windows.

minus 30 and windy conditions = cold and drafty in the home. Plastic on windows helps to insulate. The real solution would be to replace the single pane windows with more efficient versions but that is expensive, plastic is a cheaper alternative. Also prevents frost build up on the inside of the window.

Hey! It's not that bad-- it's only supposed to be -25C today. :insane:

Plastic on the windows.

:o:sorry: