• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Ant-Man!! TALES TO ASTONISH #27 CGC SS 5.0 OW/W

15 posts in this topic

Price Reduced!!

Up for sale is my copy of Tales to Astonish #27, CGC Signature Series 5.0. Off-white/white pages (as opposed to the more common cream to offwhite). This book displays very nice for a 5.0 in my opinion. Here's the details.

Asking price is $3700 US $3500 if using paypal, and $3600 $3400 if paying directly (wire transfer, electronic money transfer etc)

Shipping is free within Canada.

I will ship internationally, but the buyer is responsible for any shipping costs over and above $100. Please note, that Canada Post only offers insurance up to $1000 internationally. If you need this insured above that, it will have to be courier (Purolater etc) which costs quite a bit. In the past I think it was around $200-$300. I would cover $100 of that included in the price tag.

I've sold some higher priced books on here before so no need to worry. Here's a link to my kudos forum. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6876832&Searchpage=2&Main=307194&Words=TrevorP24&topic=0&Search=true#Post6876832

First unconditional :takeit: in the posts trumps any negotiations. Feel free to pm to try and get a better deal, but I believe the asking price is fair based on GPA data. Here are the pics of this beauty!

TTA27alt_zps2b2a8d93.jpg

TTA27_zpsd8fc1de1.jpg

TTA27BackCover_zps026d4798.jpg

This is as solid as it gets for a 5.0 TTA 27. Deep colors and rare paper on this book. It definitely is a beauty. It's always been one of my favorites. Pym is such a quirky cat. I wish I was in the position to upgrade. GLWTS.

Hey SpideyFein! Is that you with Kevin Eastman in your Avatar? I'm a huge fan of the turtles. Kevin was at Calgary Expo last year. Got him to sign my TMNT #1. Happy day.

You know it! He the man. I had first met him last year ago in NYCC, and was heartbroken when he didn't come this year. He's the man. I was like a giddy kid, with tears in my eyes lol Seriously though, what a great guy, doing awesome sketches for free at the time for his loyal fans. I just may have to pm you now though, since I know you like Turtles.