• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wish this board had "Like" and "Dislike" buttons

228 posts in this topic

How could you not like me? I'm adorable! :grin:

Oh, and this is only my 10th post today, so I only used half of my allotment. Do they carry over, so tomorrow I have 30?

The major flaw of the ignore system, of course, is that they can still see YOU, and still try to interact with you and others in the same conversation.

If there was a real ignore system, where the posts of another person completely vanished, even when quoted, that would be a very, very good thing.

I'm ignored by some people that I am sad to see feel that way, and I'm sure there is mutual loss of life enrichment, and there are some people who ignore me that I am very glad do. I'm sure there are people I ignore that don't deserve it, and there are some that do. And there are some people I've taken off ignore, and some people who have done the same with me. Some I keep on ignore out of habit, even though I think we have both reached a détente ( :hi: Tranny!)

Such is life.

What IS silly and most juvenile is announcing that you're ignoring someone. Just do it and be done with it.

meh

I am ignoring you, I dislike this post and I unfriend you.

logo.jpg

I think I have hit all the buttons correctly...

v8ccqht.jpg

A 20-post limit per day would be fabulous, some people's head would actually explode after they had reached the day's quota and were not able to chime in anymore.

Some people would reach that in two minutes and then be running on a hamster wheel the rest of the day with nothing to do.

OR they would write the equivalent of a thirty three page manifesto with each post.

hm