• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wish this board had "Like" and "Dislike" buttons

228 posts in this topic

Wow.That is cold.

F!? Really?!We are getting around -45 C tonight...won't take the dog out for more than five minutes.With her coat and boots.

I just took ours out. Her feet were froze within 2 minutes. I had to pick her up, and carry her inside.

The major flaw of the ignore system, of course, is that they can still see YOU, and still try to interact with you and others in the same conversation.

If there was a real ignore system, where the posts of another person completely vanished, even when quoted, that would be a very, very good thing.

I'm ignored by some people that I am sad to see feel that way, and I'm sure there is mutual loss of life enrichment, and there are some people who ignore me that I am very glad do. I'm sure there are people I ignore that don't deserve it, and there are some that do. And there are some people I've taken off ignore, and some people who have done the same with me. Some I keep on ignore out of habit, even though I think we have both reached a détente ( :hi: Tranny!)

Such is life.

What IS silly and most juvenile is announcing that you're ignoring someone. Just do it and be done with it.

meh

I have just a few posters on ignore and I admit that is because of their use of a signature that I find annoying (not slym or even Chip).

I still have to see it whenever someone quotes them and occasionally I do look at their comments anyway. I am certain I am on plenty of peoples ignore list.

Good for them-- I deserve it.

Why don't you just turn signatures off?

The major flaw of the ignore system, of course, is that they can still see YOU, and still try to interact with you and others in the same conversation.

If there was a real ignore system, where the posts of another person completely vanished, even when quoted, that would be a very, very good thing.

I'm ignored by some people that I am sad to see feel that way, and I'm sure there is mutual loss of life enrichment, and there are some people who ignore me that I am very glad do. I'm sure there are people I ignore that don't deserve it, and there are some that do. And there are some people I've taken off ignore, and some people who have done the same with me. Some I keep on ignore out of habit, even though I think we have both reached a détente ( :hi: Tranny!)

Such is life.

What IS silly and most juvenile is announcing that you're ignoring someone. Just do it and be done with it.

meh

I have just a few posters on ignore and I admit that is because of their use of a signature that I find annoying (not slym or even Chip).

I still have to see it whenever someone quotes them and occasionally I do look at their comments anyway. I am certain I am on plenty of peoples ignore list.

Good for them-- I deserve it.

Why don't you just turn signatures off?

why should he have to change when many of us are the problem.

That hair is crazy.
I believe that some doctor's actually measure your level of insanity based on your hair.

Quite right too.

phil-spector-head.jpg

It was a nice 80 degrees outside, and just played several games of basketball. Now back home to hang out with you nerds.

Soooo, does this count as on topic, off topic or should I just be banned at this point?

It was a nice 80 degrees outside, and just played several games of basketball. Now back home to hang out with you nerds.

Soooo, does this count as on topic, off topic or should I just be banned at this point?

Banned :wishluck:

Banned :wishluck:

It would be worth it, because if I get banned so would you. (Mr. always in the top-10 posters) :whee: