• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2015 SKETCHCOVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

502 posts in this topic

So, it's 2015 now and while I got this one done at the 2014 NYCC it just got here so looked it up and guess we need to create a new thread for the new year...

I guess mine first

Penciled by Salvador Larroca (Earlier in the year)

Inks by Scott Hanna (NYCC)

Colors by Sabine Rich (NYCC)

453D0CBF-455D-4C77-ACE2-DA40CE6A91E7_zpsn2cr4wm4.jpg

I am still thinking about inking my Larroca, but seeing yours done makes me want to do it more than ever. Anybody have any ideas who would work to ink this? hm

SKMBT_C25313072714400_0002_zps623a667c.jpg

Sorry to derail this thread slightly. I'll contribute and get it back on track shortly :)

Personally for something like that I would go the same route I did. Although you could contact Doug and have him take it to LSCC. I'm sure an inker there could hook it up and Sabkne will be there to add colors.

Big up to Mr. Kaholo for getting this done for me at the Alamo City Comic Con last year. This reached his placed two days before Christmas and will be in my 2015 chubby fingers soon...

Shredder by Kevin Eastman (homage to Ultimate X-Men #1 variant by Adam Kubert)

Happy New Year gents.

39B1C4D0-62FA-403E-80F8-7DEC413DEA04_zpsmjsqk39k.jpg

Big up to Mr. Kaholo for getting this done for me at the Alamo City Comic Con last year. This reached his placed two days before Christmas and will be in my 2015 chubby fingers soon...

Happy New Year gents.

Gotta say it was hard to let go of but should be to you in the next few days.

Happy New Year gents.

Gotta say it was hard to let go of but should be to you in the next few days.

You can hold onto it a bit longer...