• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2015 SKETCHCOVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

502 posts in this topic

Press it, it's a 9.4

:jokealert:

Funny, no he got ink on the back end of the book so no upgrade for me and I think the biggest thing weighing on my decision is that like Adonis said I'd like to see what it looks like if it stands out a little. Still, it's an expensive arse gamble.

I think Bachalo's linework stands strong enough on its own. There are plenty of artists who's work gets a substantial boost by getting it colored. Bachalo isn't one of them. I love the bold inking and your sketch looks perfect to me as-is.

My 2c , of course. Do whatever pleases you with your sketch. :)

This. Meaning No colors.

This past week at Gotham Central's new grand opening celebration, I had Mike Rooth create a Hulk trying pick up Thor's hammer!

hulkrooth_zpsbchr6knl.jpg

And I asked David Finch to create a quick Wonder Woman sketch, if possible...and he was kind enough to do so!

wonderwoman_zpsvnoo6qe7.jpg

The Finch's were awesome to chat with! Rooth's work still amazes me everytime! Both were submitted for grading :)

Thanks!

Again, not a sketch cover but I mostly hang out in here so I wanted to show it off here first. Pretty much my art budget until SDCC is gone now.

J. Scott Campbell Spider Gwen 1 Midtown variant

AFBCFC11-42C7-4E0C-AC2F-E8E93460B130_zpsnfpj0n2k.jpg

Oh yeah.... Well I bought 3 copies of the color variant....

It's an amazing score man congrat's on the pickup... ask the other two to show off there's now.