• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2015 SKETCHCOVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

502 posts in this topic

That Harley by AA is super-sweet! and Nei made it that much better with the colors. Super-cool book.

I am always so envious when I see peeps post Jim Lee sketches; I usually only attend NYCC and have never had the opportunity for a quick Joker sketch. Does he sketch at his scheduled signings? Lines for him are usually really long.

My only 2 sketch from Eccc

First one from .Troy's wonderful wife Holly.

7470AC89-D313-46DD-9312-20136AB4346A_zpsy8iqwfzl.jpg

And my second was a surprise from Troy and Holly's daughter by Kaare Andrews.

I left my book with them and asked if they could get it signed by him if they see him because he was always gone when I was by his table, they call me a few hours later and tell me that he never showed back up. That was a lie, they got it signed and sketch. I'm extremely greatful to the Benton family. You guys rock!

822DE14D-88D7-46B7-88FC-513392FBD6DE_zpsqq9rtipb.jpg

So this happened....

56DFA3C5-262F-4D0E-A72A-57DDC1B0679E_zpst5pzotry.jpg

I saw that book and immediately knew it was yours! Congratulations.

It's funny you said that as apparently multiple individuals had seen it throughout the day and were asking me if it was mine. I guess everyone knows my taste by now.

Also not a sketch cover though but something done for me as a gift from another by Mark McKenna.

DCED9B9D-0A2B-4FF7-819A-694E059F3AEC_zpsinfifqdc.jpg

Was a really cool gift and gotta say even my wife loved it as he really captured my son's face with it.