• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*ENORMOUS* Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Variant Opp + 2x SS

65 posts in this topic

OK - hand-colored logos have been such a big hit that now we will be doing BLUE hand-colored logos with matching blue sigs on books 16-50.

BLUE logos are on sale this week - $225 raw or $275 CGC - sale price is good through Sunday the 18th.

I also have a waiting list on the RED logos, so if anyone on the RED list prefers to go with a BLUE logo instead, that's fine - just contact me via PM first so I can offer your RED logo to the next person on the waiting list.

Here is a sample blue logo (This one was done on regular copy paper as a mock-up - color will be more consistent on the actual sketch blanks. ;)

001rsd_zps5fe69597.jpg

Hey everyone, just a general announcement:

There was a production issue with these blanks (they were printed on glossy cover stock rather than cardstock), so they are essentially unusable as they'd be impossible to draw on. As such, this batch is being returned to the printer, and we are going to get them right...but it will be for issue 7, rather than issue 6. This will push the timeline on these books back about 5 or 6 weeks...but we'd much prefer to offer the best possible product (and blanks that are conducive to producing the best possible sketches) than to rush forward and try to force the issue with books that do not meet our standards. Hopefully you all agree with this decision, and your patience is certainly appreciated.

Feel free to PM with any questions / concerns / etc.

Thanks!

Court

Hey everyone, just a general announcement:

There was a production issue with these blanks (they were printed on glossy cover stock rather than cardstock), so they are essentially unusable as they'd be impossible to draw on. As such, this batch is being returned to the printer, and we are going to get them right...but it will be for issue 7, rather than issue 6. This will push the timeline on these books back about 5 or 6 weeks...but we'd much prefer to offer the best possible product (and blanks that are conducive to producing the best possible sketches) than to rush forward and try to force the issue with books that do not meet our standards. Hopefully you all agree with this decision, and your patience is certainly appreciated.

Feel free to PM with any questions / concerns / etc.

Thanks!

Court

Court,

Issue #7 comes out 6/27/15. Is it fair to assume graded sketches for this are looking to be September timeframe for completed/in consumers hands? Just wondering since thread has been dry for a bit and wanted to rejuvenate it. Thanks!!

I would think October would probably be more realistic, if only because it will take awhile for the books to reach Mehdi in Morocco, and then it will also take awhile to deliver so many sketches. But, yes...mid/late Fall would be my best guess. :)

I'm pretty sure these were supposed to be fast tracked, so I'm kind of hoping for March. But I wish I knew which was mine from the pics posted in the other thread. Ugh, it's killing me!

Hey everyone, we are approaching the finish line here! Books have been graded and shipped by CGC and should be in hand next week!

Unfortunately grades took a hit as the books were mishandled by Moroccan Customs officials (average grade is an 8.5 here)...but then, the previous batch of books sent to Morocco never cleared Customs and eventually were returned to sender with several books missing (half of the shipment), so I guess it's a minor miracle that all of the books made it back at all!

These books have clocked some serious Frequent Flyer mileage, and the sketches are nothing short of exceptional. I will post better pics of the art once they arrive, and hope to ship all books out by the end of next week.

Thanks so much for your patience through this admittedly long and involved process!

Best, Court

Hey everyone, we are approaching the finish line here! Books have been graded and shipped by CGC and should be in hand next week!

Unfortunately grades took a hit as the books were mishandled by Moroccan Customs officials (average grade is an 8.5 here)...but then, the previous batch of books sent to Morocco never cleared Customs and eventually were returned to sender with several books missing (half of the shipment), so I guess it's a minor miracle that all of the books made it back at all!

These books have clocked some serious Frequent Flyer mileage, and the sketches are nothing short of exceptional. I will post better pics of the art once they arrive, and hope to ship all books out by the end of next week.

Thanks so much for your patience through this admittedly long and involved process!

Best, Court

So....average grade on the sketches is 8.5? Am I reading that right?