• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so.. This happens

86 posts in this topic

Is this DC's answer to Ms. Marvel?

Why don`t they just give them different names, instead of taking names from established heroes?

Why is it only an issue if the new character is of a non white ethnicity? Where is all the Bucky outrage?

Bucky? You mean when they resurrected him as the Winter Soldier? Yeah, nobody commented negatively on that at the time or any time since. :facepalm: Wait, did he replace Cap for a little while? I'm sure nobody made any negative comments about that, either. lol

I missed that thread. Along with the one complaining about whoever Robin is now. Or whoever Spiderman is now. Or that Wolverine was dying.

"I hate gimmicks"

"Wolverine is dying? I GOTTA READ THAT!"

Is this DC's answer to Ms. Marvel?

Why don`t they just give them different names, instead of taking names from established heroes?

Why is it only an issue if the new character is of a non white ethnicity? Where is all the Bucky outrage?

Bucky is a different scenario. He was a deceased character brought back under a different persona. The way it was written was brilliant.

So you'll wait to read before complaining about the rest?