• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dutch1974's Kudos thread

13 posts in this topic

Ive worked with Elmer on a large complete series deal. He communicated very well, we kept in touch, and in the series of events that turned, we had a successful business transaction despite international shipping problems.

Coming from someone who never really ships beyond the continent, I woudn't hesitate to do business with Elmer again and I look forward to continue working with him.

-Mike

I agree with the above comments that Elmer is an excellent buyer and communicates well. This was my first time selling a book and it was a pleasure working with him. I would definitely do business with Elmer again.

Elmer just bought a book from me and I have to say it was such a pleasant transaction!

Payment was immediate, communication was great and I'm glad my book is going to a good guy.

Thanks again!!

Justin

Just can't say enough good things about my recent transaction with Elmer! Elmer worked a deal with me for 3 HG Spideys and the communication was fun and flawless. The wire transfer as well was flawless and I was very happy to add these special books to his set all the way to the Netherlands...

My highest recommendation! THX AGAIN Elmer! :headbang: