• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

You can put me down for a raw in addition to the ss I already had. Got it at DanCon today in the Chicago burbs and I'm super excited. Was not expecting to see a raw there at all. Can post pics if needed (just trying to avoid getting called out like "pics or it didn't happen")

You can put me down for a raw in addition to the ss I already had. Got it at DanCon today in the Chicago burbs and I'm super excited. Was not expecting to see a raw there at all. Can post pics if needed (just trying to avoid getting called out like "pics or it didn't happen")

Pics or it didn't happen... :baiting:

Haha thanks reed, and I knew it woukd happen either way eb

:roflmao:

1K is pretty good! I havent see a blue label end above 1k in a long time. I think the market has dried since Court sold all his yellow labels. Good to see that this awesome book is going strong after what? Going on 2 1/2 years now?

Edited by jreezy

1K is pretty good! I havent see a blue label end above 1k in a long time. I think the market has dried since Court sold all his yellow labels. Good to see that this awesome book is going strong after what? Going on 2 1/2 years now?

It's going very strong. This is only the second time this book has hit $1K. The last time being 2/4/2013. I'd guess it's because the supply on the market has pretty much vanished and many of the copies are in the hands of Saga collectors. There were only 500 printed. Given the print run, I think it's safe to say that there are at least 500 "collectors" of Saga out there.