• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

I was watching this auction and hoping nobody would notice it. Boy was I wrong. I'd love to have one but no way I could do a grand

Same seller had some 9.9's up for sale that I bid on, but they went high as well. 210 for issue 4

Does anyone have a raw copy of this book for sale? Also anyone know what the price range is on these books?

Depends on the grade. 9.8 blue label last sold for 1k I believe. Don't think you can find a raw vf for less than $600 these days.

Does anyone have a raw copy of this book for sale? Also anyone know what the price range is on these books?

Depends on the grade. 9.8 blue label last sold for 1k I believe. Don't think you can find a raw vf for less than $600 these days.

I agree, will be really tough to track a raw copy down for less than $600. I'd rather put $1000 into a 9.8 or a bit more for an SS but that's just me. I may not be the best source of opinion though because it is one of my favorite covers and series. Blue or yellow they look extremely sharp. Not many slabs present as well in blue or yellow IMO.

Dang it, now I want a blue as well. lol

I agree, will be really tough to track a raw copy down for less than $600. I'd rather put $1000 into a 9.8 or a bit more for an SS but that's just me. I may not be the best source of opinion though because it is one of my favorite covers and series. Blue or yellow they look extremely sharp. Not many slabs present as well in blue or yellow IMO.

I have a 9.8 that I'd sell for $1000. I also have a double signed yellow label 9.8 as well.

I have a 9.8 that I'd sell for $1000. I also have a double signed yellow label 9.8 as well.

Thanks for the info! I'll update your entry on the list.

to a user with 2 feedback, I dont think that one sale establishes it back to that price point

The Blue 9.8 Court sold was mine.

As well as the 9.9 "undercopies".

So you can take my Blue off. I still have my SS 9.8 x 2 though, and it's not going anywhere, lol .

9.9 under copies, you're a maniac Reed