• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic new offering on eBay....feels like Friday to me!

45 posts in this topic

I never considered that there'd be a "vintage" market for these... I guess this guy is just ahead of the curve!

eBay link - Don't want to spoil the surprise

And the included tape is FREE! :D

Seriously though, I find the guy inspirational. While I'm spending my time poking fun, he's spending his time making bank. Trash-to-cash. So he looks a fool, dumb, goofy, but it costs him 30¢ to find out. And he went for it. Good for him. (thumbs u

I never considered that there'd be a "vintage" market for these... I guess this guy is just ahead of the curve!

eBay link - Don't want to spoil the surprise

And the included tape is FREE! :D

Seriously though, I find the guy inspirational. While I'm spending my time poking fun, he's spending his time making bank. Trash-to-cash. So he looks a fool, dumb, goofy, but it costs him 30¢ to find out. And he went for it. Good for him. (thumbs u

I wonder if, when they don't sell, he's going to figure that it's because people didn't want that many of them and try to sell them individually?

By the way, he must be getting stoked by the all the views his item is getting! :applause:

A new frontier for sure... Now I know what to do with my old backer boards :idea:

Make sure it's the older discolored, yellow-shaded ones. Retro collectors love those

Good tip! And if you try to sell them here in the sales forums, be careful! Sell all the yellowed ones in "Gold/Silver/Bronze" and the white ones in "Copper/Modern" If you combine the two they'll shut down your thread and move you over to Mixed!

Oh my god, just clicked on it again...

"25 viewed per hour"

4 watching

We're probably making this guy think he struck gold!

He's probably digging through his trash right now to see what else he can list.

If he posts a "Gently Used Banana Holder (ORIGINIAL OWNER!) - often used in jokes!" I'm going to LOSE IT!