• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newb CGC Submission Question

5 posts in this topic

I have read all the directions on submitting books for grading. My question - where is there a submission form to print out ? Do I have to join the collectors society for $99 and get my 3 coupons ? Or can I just go to Comiclink and click on the submit link there ? If that is all there is to it, why don't they just put a submission form on the CGC site ? Thanks ahead of time. confused.gif

If you want the 3 "free" express coupons, you need to pay 99 dollars and JOIN the Collectors Society. They will send you a packet with the coupons. You then fill out the forms (that come with the packet) and send the books in.

Brian

The same goes for Heritage. yeahok.gif

You can also submit through eBay and ComicsPriceGuide.com. But I don't remember what discounts they give you. Heritage might be the best bet. On any of the sites, just click on the CGC logo somewhere on the page.