• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolveine: The End #6

6 posts in this topic

One less Wolverine title next month?

I gave up on this one after issue 2. I did flip thru 6 and came away with no sense of the story at all. Castellinetti's art is brilliant as usual (can't wait to see what's next for him) so I will get the trade that will probably be out within a couple of weeks.

Any Thoughts on this issue?

Yes, VERY DISSAPOINTING!

How was that the end of Wolverine? His brother dies that easily while when they first met a couple of issues before and he whooped Wolverine's ! As his brother dies he mentions Rose. All the important questions needing answers to Logan's life and all he can do is mention Rose and a son he thought was dead? And I ask again, how was this the end of Wolverine?

sign-rantpost.gif

Yes, VERY DISSAPOINTING!

How was that the end of Wolverine? His brother dies that easily while when they first met a couple of issues before and he whooped Wolverine's ! As his brother dies he mentions Rose. All the important questions needing answers to Logan's life and all he can do is mention Rose and a son he thought was dead? And I ask again, how was this the end of Wolverine?

sign-rantpost.gif

Yep, ended more like the series was nothing but a prequel to Origin II or Wolverine:The End Part Deux. Weak and unfulfilling final book. Seemed like they had a good plot starting out....but somewhere during the series it got off course. I'd guess an editorial decision was made that Marvel figures will make them a few more dollars off the "END" books.

Way to go and leave things hangin' again guys.

Yes, VERY DISSAPOINTING!

sign-rantpost.gif

I doubt its the end of the Wolverine: The End series. I bet they decided they have another chapter or two in mind. Much like X-Men: The End.