• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

hmm.. what do you consider "high value"? Signed prints don't generally go for a lot. Signed "1 of 1" prints by Jim Lee might be a bit more than normal signed posters/prints, but I still don't think it's a lot.

Malvin

hmm.. what do you consider "high value"? Signed prints don't generally go for a lot. Signed "1 of 1" prints by Jim Lee might be a bit more than normal signed posters/prints, but I still don't think it's a lot.

Malvin

by no means am I imagining original art value $$$$, I just want to know a fair value based on what I might get?

If it's autograph on a copy, I'd guess that it'd be worth about what it costs to get Jim to sign.

He's not a frequent con guest or signer so there's that.

Worse, if he does sign, there's a line. At Amazing! Houston Comic Con, you had to wait in a line for hours. Even with a VIP pass, it took almost 2hours if you were at the end of the line as I was.

Still the autograph was free.

I don't know, but I wouldn't think it would be much more than any other autograph from him.

So, $50? $100?

I wouldn't pay that much, but ...