• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I buy this Superman statue?

60 posts in this topic

This is the goofiest depiction of Superman I have ever seen-and I've see Wayne Boring art.

I would pay to have it removed from my premises

Seems like they're trying to price it by the pound. A definite "pass" unless you had a Man Cave looking for a huge display piece... and even there there's no way you'd have to offer any more than $150/$200. You can tell by the way they haven't cared for it that they're motivated sellers.

While you're right that statues can cost an easy $300... those fit on desks, so everyone has room for one. The market for a Weird Faced Superman Who Is Thrusting His Pelvis In A Way That Makes Me Uncomfortable (working title) might be limited to Tiny Town - population: You.

I just can't get past the damage-that is not something that can be easily fixed and a painted fiberglass patch would look like spoon.