• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kent Williams

16 posts in this topic

Kent's Batman pages don't come up a lot publicly, but I've seen most of those pages sell in the $500-800 range. The best one might push over that up towards and maybe a bit over $1200 or so.

As with everything, it depends on the content of the page, when and where it pops up for sale. And of course, no Batman = least money.

Little Batman = middle of the road money, and the splashier page or better Batman figs bring in the biggest bucks.

Song%20of%20the%20Black%20Sword.jpg

...and a Google image search later, here's one.

I also remember a long haired character in the Vertigo Destiny One shot book. Looked that up too. Titled Destiny: A Chronicle of Deaths Foretold. It kind of looks similar to that character as well, but I don't recall whether he had a big earring. (That is what makes me think Elric.)

Can't find any good pics of interiors of the Destiny book online, and the character I'm thinking of was just a supporting one. This guy:

600394-photo2__2_.jpg

Don't know if he did any others that might fit, or if either one is what the head studies are from, but Kent's on Facebook a lot. You could message him and ask.

That is totally awesome.

Afraid I don't have any KW Batman sequential pages of my own. I was exactly 12 minutes too late to grab the KW page of my dreams from Batman B&W. So for now, all I've got to tide me over is

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=277199

My jaw is stuck or I'd shed a tear for you...

That is totally awesome.

Afraid I don't have any KW Batman sequential pages of my own. I was exactly 12 minutes too late to grab the KW page of my dreams from Batman B&W. So for now, all I've got to tide me over is

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=277199

I don't remember if I was the direct underbidder or not, but I was a strong bidder on that one. Still nice. (And me -still- w/o a Kent of my own. Grrr.)