• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else having problems with photobucket?

37 posts in this topic

Are they deleting your nude selfies too?

Man, I thought it was just me.... Since when has the internet become so damn sensitive. :insane:

lol I don't take selfies I'm not into that kind of thing...but first let me take a selfie :)

lol

Mine seems to be fine, but I had that 'original' problem once too. Changed something in the settings and it has worked ever since.....

Name that comic!

PunisherKilltheMU1variant0001.jpg

can you remember what you changed in the settings?

For what it's worth, I've been having problems with pb for several days, including as recently as a few minutes ago. For some reason, uploads aren't always "taking" the first time or even the second time.

The image appears to be in pb but when I post to the boards, I get the "Sorry moved" error. When I go back to pb, the same error is displayed. After a second (or third) upload the image "takes."

Something screwy going on.

Just posted a bunch of things and it worked perfectly. Try refreshing the browser? Sometimes that works for me when there is a small error.

For what it's worth, I've been having problems with pb for several days, including as recently as a few minutes ago. For some reason, uploads aren't always "taking" the first time or even the second time.

The image appears to be in pb but when I post to the boards, I get the "Sorry moved" error. When I go back to pb, the same error is displayed. After a second (or third) upload the image "takes."

Something screwy going on.

I experienced the same stuff the last couple of nights. Also had issues when moving pics from one folder to another

Just posted a bunch of things and it worked perfectly. Try refreshing the browser? Sometimes that works for me when there is a small error.

I think it may be something on their end but refreshing the browser couldn't hurt so I'll try it. Thanks.