• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Key Issues

19 posts in this topic

Hey there guys! I've got some Fantastic Four key issues to move. And they're..in poor condition.

I can't lie to you guys, as these issues have seen better days. The covers have taken the brunt of the ravages of time here, including some little tosspot writing his name on the cover of Fantastic Four 48, the first appearance of the Silver Surfer and Galactus.

The covers are still attached firmly however, with the original staples intact. They've just had a case of rips here and there, but hopefully the photos capture the faults properly. Otherwise, i'm happy to upload higher-resolution images. The internals of the comcis have fared much better however, and intact with off-white pages. Here's a list of the comics I'm offloading:

Fantastic Four King-Size Special #4

Fantastic Four #44 - First appearance Gorgon

Fantastic Four #45 - First appearance of Black Bolt, Crystal, Karnak,Lockjaw,Triton

Fantastic Four #48 - First appeace of Galactus, the Silver Surfer

Fantastic Four #71

Fantastic Four #78 - First appearance of Dr Molinari

Marvel's Greatest Comics Starring: Fantastic Four #92

Fantastic Four #119

dqFEMD9.jpg

wpFzqGf.jpg

oXe0cOc.jpg

JnK0AqS.jpg

jx7M81s.jpg

O9xEvfx.jpg

iMM0sho.jpg

iMM0sho.jpg

yxnUrIw.jpg

Asking $150 + shipping for the whole lot, via Paypal. Shoot me a PM if you dig what you see.

what's the price on them?

$150 FOR THE LOT

lol sorry I didn't see that 3 days without sleep is killer :(

3 DAYS!!.... i guess thats what happenes when your up all night watching "my little pony" ? lol

$150 FOR THE LOT

3 DAYS!!.... i guess thats what happenes when your up all night watching "my little pony" ? lol

lol I've got 13 more episodes to go :)

$150 FOR THE LOT

lol I've got 13 more episodes to go :)

:thumbsup:

Just realized he isn't even a premium member on therpf but looks like he sold it on there.

Odd, my membership is paid up for Premium. I took them off TheRPF, as per forum rules, I can only have the comics listed here and not elsewhere simultaneously. Don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Any references?

I'm new here, but here's my user profile on Bidorbuy if that helps. And yes, I am in South Africa :)

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/395152/Darranged